Roku is among the top-most streaming devices that blow the mind of many people. With the help of the Roku device, you will be able to watch content from YouTube, Hulu, Apple TV, and a lot more. But before watching all your favorite content, you have to set up the Roku device. Roku streaming devices have been designed by using the latest technology that captures the attention of many people throughout the world. If you want to know how to Set up the Roku Streaming Stick and looking for help, then contact the professionals. You may also visit the official website of Roku to get more information.
Easy Steps To Set Up the Roku Streaming Player and Connect it with TV
If you want to set up the Roku device, you have to plug it into an HDMI port on the TV and a power outlet. Now follow all the on-screen instructions by using the remote.
- The initial step is to Plug the Roku into the TV’s HDMI port. In case you have a streaming box, then use an HDMI cord.
- In the next step, you need to plugin the Roku player into a power source. You can see that the player should have come with a power cable and a wall charger.
- Now turn on your TV and after that set it to Roku’s HDMI channel. In fact, you can also change the TV’s HDMI channel by simply pressing the Input, Video, or the Source button on the TV remote.
- After that, you must choose the language in the Roku set up screen. Scroll by using the up and down buttons on the remote and then choose a language by tapping the OK button.
- Now choose the WiFi network, and then carefully enter the password, and choose the Connect.
- Then choose the detect display type. The Roku will then display all the information regarding the TV’s resolution as well as frame rate. In case the information is right, choose the OK, and then go automatic.
- To proceed with the next step, choose the Yes, your screen looks good. If you choose the No, I will Select a different setting, you will be able to manually update the settings.
- Now copy the 4-digit activation code which appears on the screen.
- Navigate to the roku.com/link and then carefully enter the code. Make use of any web browser on the computer, or any other device which connects to the internet.
- After that, you need to set up a new Roku account. You can also login in case you already have an account.
- In the next step, you have to name your device and then choose its location. You can name the device anything which you want. You must remember the name & location that you set up for the Roku device. You will require this information if you plan to control the Roku device by using the voice commands.
- In the end, click on the OK button to set up the Roku channels. Follow all the on-screen Guidelines until the Roku device is ready to use.
In case you find yourself stuck with how to Set up the Roku Streaming Stick, then approach the experts. The guiding steps provided by the experts will definitely provide you complete satisfaction. Our experts are available 24/7 hours; do not hesitate to make a call at our helpline number. We have a well-known as well as a highly certified technical team of professionals who use the best techniques to help the customers. Are you still looking for instant help? If yes, then choose us right away. We are here to serve you all the time.