If you are a football lover, you can activate NFL on Roku and watching your favorite sports whenever you want. It does matter if you have satellite or cable subscription, you can easily subscribe for the NFL channels following some simple guidelines. In this post, we are going to discuss how to activate the NFL on your Roku device. So, follow the guidelines carefully and complete the process without any hassle.
How to Stream NFL Game Pass?
Read the steps mentioned below to get details about the channels you can stream the NFL Games:
- You can watch Sunday night football on the NBC channel.
- On the ESPN Channel, you can watch Monday night football.
- For the Thursday night football and NFC game, you can go for the Fox Sports channel.
- If you want to watch the AFC games, you can activate CBS channels on your Roku device.
- With NFL Red Zone, you can get access to watch the NFL highlights and the video clips without any trouble.
- With NFL Game Pass, you can enjoy watching the on-demand and live NFL games.
Check out the bundle app packages you can go for:
- Direct TV now.
- Sling TV.
- Hulu live TV.
- PlayStation Vue.
- Fubo TV.
With the aforementioned channel subscription, you can enjoy streaming the NFL games whenever you want.
Activate NFL on Roku: Guidelines to follow
- Visit the Roku store and click on the ‘Sports Category’ to find your channel.
- Scroll through the channels and use the search option to find out the sports channel you want.
- Once you have discovered the channel. You can click on the ‘Add Channel’ option.
- After completing the channel installation process, find out the code inside your channel application.
- Write down the activation code and visit the nfl.com/activate/roku to enter the channel activation code. Activation code plays the most important role in the channel setup process.
- After this, you will be prompted to provide the channel provider credential, once you choose the Pay-TV subscriber option that you have previously activated.
- Check if your channel is appearing in the Roku channel list on your Roku TV.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct code as the code is case sensitive.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
So these are the simple steps that can help you to activate NFL on Roku device. Follow the mentioned instructions carefully to complete the process without any hassle. In case, you are still unable to complete the Roku NFL activation on your own, or there is any other problem, you can always contact the experts and take their advice to find and fix the issue.